web tracker


Tuesday, March 01, 2005
 
. . . Or Wu’s Pigs’ll be Gnawing on Your Fucking Liver!
I wouldn’t be fulfilling my duty as a blogger, a friend, or . . . hell, I’m not ashamed to say it . . . an AMERICAN, if I didn’t remind you that this show returns on Sunday night.

Look, I know how empty the past nine or ten months have been for you. I feel the same way. But I’ve seen the previews, so I know what we’re in for. So admit it: You, too, can’t resist powerful attraction that is the dynamic whoring duo of cleans-up-nice Trixie and the lesbi-tronic brothel-madam-to-be Joanie Stubbs. The steamy seduction of the Seth Bullock / Alma Garret Black Hills fuck action, pounding like the force of a thousand jack-hammers. Or the sight of Al lying the mud, brandishing a knife, blood on his face, shouting, “Welcome to fucking Deadwood!”

I know you miss Sol and Cy and Jane and E.B. and Dan and, of course, Mr. Wu. It’d be a shame, a damn shame, if you missed out.

Cocksucker.