web tracker


Tuesday, May 25, 2004
 
COCK-SUCKA!*
Just when you think you can’t love Deadwood any more, they finally give you a closer look at Woo, whose grasp of the English language only extends as far as “cocksucker.” Which, in Deadwood, is a lot.

I think Al is quickly becoming a favorite character. At first, I was thinking that he was just plain evil, but there’s nothing very black-and-white about that show. And my pick for “most intriguing” is shifting from Trixie to the “tit-licker.” Or Mr. Merrick . . . the “ambulator.”

---------------

I thought I had a whole flurry of things to put up here, but I’m still hip deep in busy-ness. I will give you this, though. To halfway appease Mrs. Dayment.

Here is me before my haircut, playing at a show a week and a half ago.



And here’s me now, as I might appear in an episode of South Park.



(idea seen earlier and brought back to mind visiting Jules)


* We were watching the Deadwood episode we'd taped on Sunday and, when Woo started spouting "COCK-SUCKA!" I told Michelle, "I'm TOTALLY gonna write a blog post and title it 'Cocksucker.'"