web tracker


Friday, February 20, 2004
 
Mysteries Abound
All quiet on the Kamikaze front. Except for work, y’know. The usual. Man this “job” thing is really cutting into my ‘blog time.

So, I don’t really know what the weekend has in store. Tonight’s an open book, but that book will probably be How to Make Your Motherfucking Crack-Den of a House Sparkle Like Eurotrash’s Pampered Anus. Or something.

Tomorrow morning, we have an appointment to get Mia’s pictures done. It’s the big 18-month milestone. Mothers, hide your sons.

After lots of running around during the day on Saturday, there’s a months-in-the-making party over at Glory Hole Central. There will be booze, sushi, bad music, Parrotheads, booze, and more booze. I’m not going to make any predictions or pronouncements about my conduct at said party, because I usually miscalculate myself in very mundane and/or horrific ways. With the uncertainty of how / when Saturday night will end, we’re just gonna play Sunday by ear. Hopefully I’ll be sober and/or not-queasy enough to drive myself to band practice by 3:30 p.m. Is that okay with you?