web tracker


Monday, November 03, 2003
 
Let's Not Do Anything Rash
Halloween weekend was quite odd and tranquil. For me, anyway, as I spent much of the weekend playing disc golf in the park. Mia was coming off of her fever, and has NOW developed a post-fever rash. Lovely, really. Lots of raised, red bumps on our baby. I actually had to take her to the doctor this morning . . . third visit in the past two weeks.

---------------

Halloween night, Girls on Film played a show opening for the Cabrones (a Ramones tribute band). There are lots of pictures here. (If you look closely, you might be able to see a black-clad guy with inappropriately long, floppy hair.)

---------------

The tournament was fun. I finished fourth (out of 12 or so) in the amateur division. I was actually tied with one guy at the end of the second, third, and fourth rounds, and we had to have a four-hole playoff to break the tie. Yeah, I lost (of course). Not really a clutch player . . . in any game.

---------------

To do list:

-- Finish CDs.

-- Measure Mia’s head for Amy Choppa.

-- Finish plans for Michelle’s birthday trip to New Orleans.