web tracker


Monday, October 13, 2003
 
Losing is Not Fun
First of all, thanks to any of you who thought of me if/when you saw the final score of the FSU/Miami game. But if by thinking of me you chuckled to yourself about what a sad, pathetic bastard I am, you can suck my balls.

I won’t bore you with details of the game or my analysis of why things happened they way they did, but it suffices to say that my Saturday was most unfun. Actually, it was just that three-hour period that was less-than-amusing. But, like most traumas, beer helped things pass more smoothly.

The Interpol show the night before the game was great (as expected). I might have a picture and/or a summary of the show later.

In other news, I had to take my mom to the eye doctor at “lunch” (I was gone for almost three hours). That’s why this is so short and substance-less.