Tuesday, October 28, 2003
How to Shake the Blues
If you find yourself feeling low, put-upon, downtrodden . . . try these simple steps:
1. Find a good-sized glass, like those strange goblets you found at Goodwill a few months ago.
2. Get out the graduated measuring glass.
3. Get vodka out of the freezer.
4. Pour 2 ounces of vodka into the measuring glass. Follow with 2 ounces of triple sec and 2 ounces of Rose's Lime.
5. Put a few ice cubes in the goblet.
6. Pour the double kamikaze into the goblet with ice. Then pour the mixture back into the measuring glass. And then back into the goblet.
7. Go play some chess online. Try to win this time, dumbass.
Thanks, everyone, for the spirit-lifting comments. You're the greatest . . . right up there with Miss Mia and Michelle. Okay, maybe not right up there, but you're just below them, anyway.