Wednesday, August 06, 2003
No, We Really like Death!
I got bored trying to come up with ten questions, so I stopped at six. I'll have at least one CD to give away, maybe two. "Winners" will also be qualified for the big birthday-CD giveaway in September.
Now, put on your thinking-cloak!
1. Robert Smith is to The Cure as ______________ is the Sisters of Mercy.
a. Al Jourgenson
b. Trent Reznor
c. Andrew Eldritch
d. Wayne Hussey
2. Which band and club dance hit are not correctly matched?
a. Front 242, “Rough Sex”
b. Nitzer Ebb, “Join in the Chant”
c. My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult, “Sex on Wheels”
d. Peter Murphy, “Cuts You Up”
e. Nine Inch Nails, “Head like a Hole”
3. Which of the following bands does not belong?
e. Revolting Cocks
4. Alan Wilder from Depeche Mode formed this industrial-dance band and used multiple guest vocalists on its full-length debut, Bloodline:
5. All of the following statements about the Cranes are true, except:
a. Their singer sounds somewhat like a young girl.
b. They eventually became Switchblade Symphony.
c. They opened for The Cure during the Wish tour of 1992.
d. They did a soundtrack for a Jean-Paul Sartre play.
e. They once recorded a song called “Pillow Panther.”
6. Which of the following bands does not belong?
a. Love and Rockets
b. Tones on Tail
d. The Chamleons
e. The Bubblemen
E-mail your answers because the comments are still under construction. Actually, Enetations wasn't even fucking working last time I tried. Man, they're right up there with Haloscan.