web tracker


Friday, August 08, 2003
 
Chronicle of a Death Foretold
It's been a busy week of trying to keep track of Mia. Next week should be back to "normal."

Thanks to those of you who participated in the quiz . . . all two of ya. Kat was getting a CD anyway, and I guess I'll give one to my sister-in-law (the other respondent).

I went to have lunch with my dad yesterday . . . more on that later (maybe). These details should say a lot, though:
-- We ate at a place called Riverside in St. Marks. It's an open air bar/restaurant, and it was raining.
-- There was a snake on its way into the dining area. Our waitress caught it and released it in some bushes near the river. She was bitten in the process. She cleaned her hands with a packet sanitizer and put on a band-aid.
-- My dad is ashen-looking, and we think he has cancer.