web tracker


Tuesday, July 01, 2003
 
The Much-Needed Downtime
For someone who decided to stop writing about nothing, I've been doing a lot of writing lately. About nothing.

Well, I'm positively giddy. Maybe "giddy" isn't accurate (but is gay), so I'll just say I'm very pleased. Why? In the tradition of the 'Poo, I'll make a list:

-- Our daughter (that'd be mine and Michelle's . . . not mine and yours) is finally over her ear infection. Amoxicillin didn't really touch it, but Augmentin kicked the shit out of it. Her ears are "perfect," the doctor told Michelle.

-- That report I've been working on sporadically over the past 24 hours is gone. The details of how it's being delivered in Tampa are pretty funny, but I don't think you'd get much out of it, so I won't bother to explain.

-- It's the first of July, which means we're less than two months from the start of football season (yeah, college football, Einstein). I have my $5.99 college football preview from The Sporting News. Starting to think about a pool. (I wish I could be excited about FSU's chances of improving.)

Maybe that's all I have to happy about right now.

Still trying to figure out how I want to do the pictures. I'll get back to you on that. (Or, is that "get back to me?" Maybe I was talkin' to myself. Didja ever think of that, fucker?)