web tracker


Monday, July 28, 2003
 
Maybe I'll Keep This Up If You Send Me Vodka
I'm back. Sadly, there isn't a lot to tell you about the rock-n-roll trip to Atlanta. The whole affair was somewhat crisis-free. No drama, no over-consumption of alcohol. (We were given 12 pint-sized PBRs for the band, and I don't think we even finished them. What kind of rock stars are we?)

We rocked pretty hard for the handful of people that were there to see us. Maybe we'll be invited to play there again.

So, I was going to do a more comprehensive review of the entire weekend, but I'm busy playing catch-up at work. And then I'll be getting ready to be off for a week. That's right . . . Mia's daycare is closed next week, so I'll be Mr. Mom. I don't know how this'll affect the Lunchbreak.

Maybe it'll be Kamikaze Weekbreak.

I'd better stock up on the vodka.