web tracker


Tuesday, June 24, 2003
 
Where Do I Go From Here?
Why do I feel so put-upon? Anyone got an answer for that one?

Just when I thought things were slowing down at work, and I could get back to some beneficial slacking-off, some unscheduled projects have popped up. Dammit.

Anyway, change of format coming up. Maybe. I wasn't gonna make a big deal about it. I mean, it might not change anything . . . just the way I approach this. I find myself having less to say. Or having less time to say things. So, future posts may be either short and snappy, or long and well-thought-out.

No, I'm not quitting. I just aspire to be more than I am.

The bottom line: I'm tired of writing boring dreck just so I can post something.

Just forget you read this. And pretend (for me) that the quality is improving, even if it's not.

Thanks in advance for your help in this matter.