web tracker


Thursday, May 29, 2003
 
"Shut the Fuck Up, Donnie. You're Out of Your Element."
Yeah, I watched The Big Lebowski again last night. Got a lot more out of it the third time around. It has all the essential Coen Brother elements (e.g., fire, sudden bursts of violence). Plus, just about every Coen Brother film veteran is in it.

Anyway, I don't have a lot to say. I'm working on a longer post, but I'm also working. And trying to catch up on reading blogs. And playing cribbage (well, there goes my winning streak).

There are some sites I haven't read in several days. I feel like I'm letting people down. I mean, I went by Leo's site and saw that he'd referenced me . . . days ago. I didn't even know he'd ever been here!

I apologize for not leaving comments for everyone. Mostly I breeze through, doing a lot of lurking. Soon, work will slow down and I'll be able to slack off like nobody's bidness.