web tracker


Wednesday, May 14, 2003
 
The Jet Planes
You may remember me telling you all how little Scotty hasn't had any real nightmares. Well, last night I had another of the "plane crash" dreams.

Now, I'm never in the crashing planes. I just get to watch as the planes plummet to the ground. It's disturbing, too, because how realistic it is (sometimes), and how I'm not really that bothered by it.

Last night's dream wasn't about the plane crash at all. But, for some reason, I was in a very definite part of Tallahassee, and I noticed a plane overhead. It was turning in circles, as if being diverted to another runway . . . repeatedly. It was flying pretty low. And, as usual, the plane started into a corkscrew and dove into the ground, right next to a Circle K.

My alarm went off during the candlelight vigil. Pretty strange, because it was right after I said, "Yeah, I could stop drinking alcohol. Who needs it?"